Verona is a prime tourist destination and as such, it has hotels, B&Bs, and holiday apartments of every price and every level in abundance. We suggest that you stay in a hotel or other accommodation in the historic center (Città Antica) or in Veronetta, in which case you can walk everywhere.
We have made special arrangements with the following hotels, which are keeping a number of rooms for participants of IWOCA from 4 to 8 Oct. (4 nights) and/or are offering a special rate to participants (until 31 August). The rooms are available on a first-come first-serve basis. When booking (directly with the hotel), please refer to the agreement with the University of Verona (Dip. di Informatica, Dr. Giuditta Franco), for the conference IWOCA 2015:
- Hotel Colomba d’Oro (website):
- single room: Euro 82,00
- double room single use (standard): Euro 103,00
- double room (standard): Euro 119,00
- Hotel Verona (website)
- single room: Euro 78,-
- camera dus (larger single room with queen bed): Euro 86,-
- double room: Euro 111,-
- triple room: Euro 131,-
- quadruple room: Euro 151,-
- Hotel Trieste (website). For this hotel, prices include tourist tax.
- Double single use Standard: 75,- euro
- Double single use Superior: 85,- euro
- Double Standard: 95,- euro
- Double Superior: 105,- euro
All prices include breakfast, wifi, and VAT. In addition, there is a tourist tax of 2,00 Euro per person and day.
N.B.: Note that a few days before the conference, there is a major event in Verona (the trade fair Marmomacc 30 Sept – 3 Oct), so it might be difficult to find accommodation during the weekend preceding the conference. The earlier you book the better. (Note that the special rate of the hotels below refer to 4-8 Oct. only. Extending to after the conference, however, should be less of a problem.)